Lowongan Papandayan Cocoa Industries – Sulawesi | Barry Callebaut termasuk Perusahaan yang bergerak sebagai pemasok coklat dan coklat produk berkualitas tinggi. Perusahaan mampu menjadi pemimpin global dalam inovasi kakao dan coklat dan menyediakan rangkaian layanan yang komprehensif di bidang pengembangan, pemrosesan, pelatihan dan pemasaran produk.
Sustainability Community Development Supervisor
Sulawesi Selatan | Closing Date : 02 November 2017
- With the supervision and assistance of Sustainability manager, design community development plan specific to each region. The main goal is to leverage awareness of community in the program area and create Income Generated Activity.
- Budget submission and cost control of program. Monitor the cost.
- Execute the approved project on ground
- Monitor and report on the program progress, identify challenge and propose amendment when required.
- Coordinate and communicate with internal-external parties and global team to produce holistic approach of the project-specific to region.
- Lead the team to execute project effectively and efficiently. Coordinate with Project manager to aligned program executed on ground.
- Regularly evaluate the project to come up with better approach and method. It should provide impact to sustainability program. Provide feedback and proposed solution whenever it’s possible.
- At least possess Bachelor degree majoring Agriculture or similar
- 3 years experience in comparable program
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skill
- Good business management & team management
- Familiar with agricultural sector
- Understand the concept and implementation of sustainability in agriculture
- Understand business processes in cocoa farming (preferably)
- Good English both spoken or written
- Willing to work in the remote area where the program will be implemented
Sustainability SIte Coordinator (Sulawesi)
Sulawesi Selatan | 01-November 2017
1. Develop solid working plan based on Program requirement/milestone
2. Monitor and evaluate individual team performance
3. Provide sufficient support and coaching to team
4. Support farmers in GAP adoption and develop cooperation with stakeholder
5. Develop good relationship, communication, and building partnership to all stakeholders involved in the Program (i.e farmer, collectors, Government, etc)
6. Initiate, check and approve Procedure and other Standard Document will be used for Program implementation
7. Check progress report from Field Coordinator periodically
8. Share progress report to Project Manager periodically
- At least possess Diploma majoring Agriculture/Forestry IS A MUST
- 2 years experience in organizing cocoa farmers training program or farmers certification is preferred
- Understand and experienced in implementing important aspects in the cacao cultivation
- Good leadership and managerial skill
- Open mindset and good communication skill
- Computer literate
- Willing to stay and work in the remote area where the program will be implemented
Bagi kandidat yang berminat dan tertarik serta memeuhi kualifikasi lowongan, Silahkan melakukan apply lamaran via Jobstreet melalui APPLY ONLINE melalui link >> Disini